6 months ago
Senior Amazon Ads Manager - PPC experience
Owner-managed, integrated agency of 80 people, made up of PR, digital, creative, analytics and SEO experts. We work collaboratively to drive impactful marketing campaigns for some of the best known and 'soon to be famous' challenger brands and organisations. The atmosphere in our Victoria offices is friendly, collaborative and hardworking. We are passionate about what we do, and we put teamwork and excellence at the heart of our work.
- Create and oversee (AMS) & (DSP) strategy
- Building and managing (AMS) and (DSP) campaigns for all clients
- Oversee and train advertising specialists to ensure efficient workflow
- Day-to-day pacing of marketing spend and tracking client budgets
- Planning and forecasting performance according to trends and seasonality
- Work collaboratively with company stakeholders to share and communicate best practices in relation to Amazon search
- Tracking and analysing campaign data to identify optimisation opportunities
- Coordinate and execute various campaign types through Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) and (DSP)
- Research, test and manage relevant keywords, interest groups, audience segments and marketing strategies
- Responsible for ongoing analysis of campaign statistics to continually improve ad performance, traffic, ACPC, ACoS / ROAS, CTR
- Effectively communicate optimisation opportunities, trends, and insights to client to help grow the overall success of the campaign ad types
- Deep retail experience from an advertising perspective - minimum of 2.5 years of PPC experience on Google or Amazon with a retail focus
- Efficient time management - organised, able to prioritise and complete all tasks to deadlines
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels - excellent communication skills
- Previous management experience is a plus
- A keen grasp on Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven analytical skills - the ability to draw conclusions and insights from data and work out what action to take
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- Evidence of excellent attention to detail
- An ability to troubleshoot and logically identify issues in an approach or system
- An interest in and aptitude for finding faster or better ways of doing things, and the confidence to make a case for them
- The confidence and communication skills to effectively share knowledge and insights
- Proactive "can-do" attitude
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.