Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Senior Analyst - Digital Performance Media Agency - £30k
As a Senior Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid ads experience on Facebook/Instagram and Google campaigns.
- Implement best practise optimisation processes to client accounts to ensure maximum potential is reached in client performance for results and budget delivery.
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social and Google campaigns including account structure, bid strategy, creative, ad copy, keyword expansion, audience management landing page optimisation.
- Track, report and analyse website analytics and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Degree in business, maths, marketing, engineering, science or similar.
- A performance marketing background is essential.
- 2 years of Facebook or SEM experience.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- Google certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certifications a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
You can apply for this role of Senior Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.