City of London, London
£57000 - £60000 per annum + bens+bonus
6 months ago
Senior Analyst, Digital - Online Retail Tech Platform - £60,000 + bonus + bens
Sphere Digital are proud to be working with the leading retailer and tech ecommerce to hire a Senior Digital Analyst for their London office. This hire act as the lead analyst in the team. The role is part of a growing set up so you'll be working in an environment which is flexible, adaptable and autonomous.
- Analyse marketing and campaign data as well as perform high level customer analysis through digital channels
- Lead the team when needed with a view to step in to a leadership role once settled in
- Analyse the customer journey through detailed segmentations
- Deep dive analytics and programmatic digital media analytics
- Manage all A/B testing and communicate the results back to the business
- Analyse customer insights from multiple data sources and be able to create a customer story from each piece of analysis
- Play a key role in all analytical solutions. Help to scope and add valuable insight and data analytics
- Be prepared to think of creative ways of working with your analysis; try new things, adopt a variety of different methods to enhance your own development
- Degree in a numeric discipline
- Experience in online advertising and adtech with experience in executing programmatic digital media campaigns
- Experience with web tools; Google Analytics etc
- SQL, R or Python useful
- Experience in A/B testing and optimisation
- Passionate about detail and solving problems - inquisitive nature
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.