Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Analyst (Econometrics) - Marketing & Advertising Agency - Up to £35k
As a Senior Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver econometric modelling and analytics projects ensuring faultless delivery across a number of client engagements
- Convert model outputs into significant insight to drive value for clients
- Day to day line management and development of junior analysts working on your projects
- Develop strong relationships across agency contacts and clients, acting as an expert in your field
- Contribute to the development of new solutions and analytical approaches
- Ensure all output is technically excellent and addresses all of the client issues
- Must have experience across econometrics and marketing science projects
- A collaborative and confident team player with demonstrable experience contributing to driving marketing effectiveness
- Capable presenter with the ability to tell engaging stories with data
- Solutions focused, forward thinking and exceptionally organised
- Strong technical experience, including use of R, SQL, Python, Excel, PowerPoint, R Shiny, Tableau.
- Client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
You can apply for this role of Senior Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.