£60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus
5 months ago
Senior Analyst - Travel & Leisure - £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Sphere are proud to be working with one of the world's most popular online travel and booking brands known for excellence in employee culture and satisfaction and continual career development. You'll be joining a world-famous travel brand who are responsible for changing the industry landscape across a range of onlone based services. We are looking for Senior Analyst to join the customer insight and analytics arm of the business. This is a serious opportunity to become a key member of the insight and analytics team, responsible for delivering the 'why' and the 'what-next' when deriving actionable results from detailed data mining and analysis.
- Hands on analysis of the customer database using the full range of tools and technologies available (Python, R, SQL)
- Manage projects and ensure analytics projects are delivered to schedule
- Create actionable insights
- Data mining, data-wrangling, identifying key patterns and trends in consumer data
- Using advanced analytics techniques to predict customer behaviour and shape each customer story
- Play a key role in all analytical solutions. Help to scope and add valuable insight and data analytics from start to finish
- Present back findings to various teams, including non-technical audiences
- Present analytical results and analysis interpretation to your peers when needed
- Be prepared to think of creative ways of working with your analysis; try new things, adopt a variety of different methods in order to enhance your own development
- Degree in a numeric discipline; maths, stats, ops research, economics etc
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- All industries welcome - ecommerce or retail advantageous
- Demonstrable experience SQL, ideally in a commercial setting
- R or Python is good to have but not essential - you will need to understand concepts and analytical methodologies to a good level
- Passionate about detail and solving problems - inquisitive nature
- Ready to take on any challenge - supervised or unsupervised
- Enthusiastic to work for one of the most sophisticated analytics set-ups in Europe!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2048 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here: Sphere, Meet The Consultants
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.