City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Senior Analytics and Data Analyst- Digital Media Agency-£50,000-60,000
Role as a Senior Data Analyst with a global programmatic agency that partners with global brands to deliver effective & efficient media campaigns. They provide market leading insight for clients such as HSBC, Hush, John Lewis, Paypal and American Express. The digital media agency specialises in Programmatic, Real time Bidding Strategies, Social and Paid Search and SEO.
-Provide market leading insight for clients such as HSBC, John Lewis and Paypal
-Fantastic culture, boasting an impressive 4.2/5 score on Glassdoor
-Provide data-driven, consultative insights
-Multi-marketing channels analysis
- Liaise with local clients and develop an understanding of their product and market
- Marketing, campaign and media analysis, uncover the trends and discover how you can optimise clients campaigns through multi-marketing channel analysis
- Provide data-driven, consultative insights and recommendations across multiple global markets for a large health client
- Act as the primary point of contact for various client stakeholders; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Great opportunity apply GA skills and enhance your SQL knowledge and skillset
- Degree level educated
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics
- SQL experience (ideally)
- 3+ years experience in similar role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox