£65000 - £75000 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
A Global Media & Marketing agency are looking for an Advanced Analytics Consultant to join to a company of over 8000 employees in central London. Constantly winning exciting new clients, this agency never fails to deliver the best media, marketing and advertising campaigns, whilst maintaining the belief that their people are their team are at the heart of everything they do.
They offer an extremely creative workplace, with an extensive benefit package and work-life balance. Joining my client will allow you more autonomy, freedom and creativity whilst keeping you constantly trained in new techniques and methodologies.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to support ongoing relationships.
- Act as a bridge and translator between the clients' business issues and analytical solutions, and the internal Data Science and Performance Analytics teams.
- Deliver solid business and marketing recommendations for clients.
- Work with consultants in the team to identify, analyse, and interpret trends and patterns from data.
- Create client briefs for reports and presentations.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Post-graduate degree in Business, Marketing or Economics or equivalent relevant experience.
- Extensive experience in consulting or marketing analytics environments.
- Excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Basic understanding of data science, statistical modelling, ML and data handling techniques.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at senior level
- Thrive in a fast-paced, client demand driven environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.