Up to £55000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Associate Director
12 month maternity cover
2 days office / 3 working from home
My client is looking for a Senior Associate Director to join their Media Partnerships Production Team on a 12-month maternity cover. The role includes managing and overseeing the team as well as the project they are executing. You will also oversee Operations and New Business.
- You responsibility is to be the go to person for Media Partnership Production by the immediate team, department, and wider agency.
- You can effectively manage the team across a significant number of projects, ensuring that delivery and client service levels are consistently high.
- New partnership briefs will be filtered through you, and you are responsible for developing fees / SOWs for these projects and ensuring they are successfully transitioned from brief, response & sign off into production & activation.
- You have consistent oversight of resource amongst the immediate team, ensuring that the appropriate resource is in place to be able to deliver incoming projects, flagging any challenges to the Production Lead accordingly to support as required.
- Development of direct reports - nurturing and supporting their career aspirations and development needs.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years Agency or Media Owner experience
- You will have demonstrable experience managing teams of over 10 people
- You will have partnerships & production experience, with good knowledge of all media channels, including print, radio and digital.
- Expert understanding, knowledge & experience of content, partnerships & production.
- Exceptional people skills (including people / team management and development) and very confident with clients, confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
- You will have experience recommending and tracking fees / SOWs for projects. Ensuring financial process are adhered to and that month end reporting is accurate.
- You will have a strong ability to prioritize your own workload as well as supporting the workload of junior team members
- You should be able to multi-task and handle multiple projects & new briefs at one time.
- You will be a confident communicator to include active participation in client meetings & delivering presentations.
- You will have demonstrable experience in working well under pressure & working to deadlines.
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Senior Associate Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.