15 days ago
Senior AV exec - Independent Media Agency- London
This agency is an award-winning independent media agency that prides itself in helping clients achieve disproportionate growth. They heavily invest in their training and development of all employees as they have an established training course throughout the year. In the past 2 years, they have doubled in headcount, and this means they have incurred new business and are growing in billings and income. They always aim to promote from within and don't block anyone's development. This role was created as a result of their fast growth and new clients, so they are looking for a comms planner to join them.
- Work with a range of great clients ranging from charities to FMCG clients to entertainment clients that work in true partnership with you
- Great company culture with a huge emphasis on winning together. It is a very collaborative agency
- Supportive and encouraging leadership team that puts the team's development first
- Established training course throughout the year and individual training
As the Senior AV Exec, your responsibilities will include:
- You will lead client engagement and build strong relationships and trust with clients
- Working closely with the communications planning team to develop audience insight and strategic plans
- Overseeing the planning and delivery of all AV campaigns and ensuring they are delivered in line with the set KPIs
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Tracking and supplying audit data and liaising with auditors
- Have a multi-media understanding and 360 knowledge across all AV channels such as TV, Addressable TV, BVOD, Cinema and Radio
- You are passionate about the UK TV marketplace and stay on top of industry trends
- The ability to lead and influence and motivate the team
- The ability to build relationships with media owners as well as clients
- Strong communicator and negotiator to ensure they get the best value delivery from sales houses
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Media Ocean, Addynamix, Techedge and Mediatel etc
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
+44 20 3869 2069
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox