City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
22 days ago
Senior BI Analyst- Media Owner Leader-( £40,000 - £45,000)
Fantastic and unique opportunity to join a global media leader who boast extremely popular cable TV brands/channels across the US. The company also have a huge publisher and magazine presence across the UK and Europe. You will be joining as a Business Inteliigence analyst and most of your time will be focused on providing industry leading insight from huge amounts of consumer and business data.
-They sell over four million magazines a month and have 17 million UK digital unique users
-This interactive company reach over 23 million fans and followers through their social media platforms
- You will be focused on providing in-depth analysis and insight to a variety of stakeholders across editorial, commercial, consumer and product teams.
- Using a multitude of different customer datasets to define, build and maintain reports/dashboards
- Interpret campaign results, form conclusions, promote insights and identify opportunities to enrich customer datasets that enhance our understanding of customer behaviour.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders across the business
- Get exposure to predictive analytics enviroment and collaborate with colleagues across the data team
- 2+ years experience in Data & Analytics
- Ideally from a media background
- Strong proficiency with SQL and visualiasation tools (E.g Tableau, Looker or PowerBI)
- Great stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox