City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
28 days ago
Senior Biddable Executive - Performance Media Agency
Up to £30,000
A brilliant opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their skills in Paid Search and Paid Social career at a leading performance marketing agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the agencies flagship clients.
As the Senior Biddable Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Undertake keyword, ad copy, campaigns builds on Search and Social platforms to the highest standard
- Work with the account manager on producing monthly plans by offering insights.
- Lead implementation of campaigns across paid social and paid search.
- Monitor delivery closely and optimise campaigns accordingly to deliver strong results, meet client KPIs and deliver return on investment - including but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and owned platforms.
- Collate reporting data across all aspects of a campaign, and format this for client consumption.
- Conduct post campaign analysis and relay insights and learning's to the client.
For the Senior Biddable Executive role, you will:
- 2+ years experience in a digital media environment - strong understanding of digital media metrics and industry language
- Experience managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritising effectively and monitoring progress
- Experience in a client facing role - communication and relationship building skills to provide quality client service
- Strong Excel skills and analytical mindset to interpret data and provide insight
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Search- management of bidding, budget allocation and reporting
You can apply for the Senior Biddable Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox