£40000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Biddable Manager – Luxury clients – Agency - £40,000 - £60,000
Are you a paid media specialist looking for a lead role? Do you have a passion for working with luxury, high end brands? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
I am currently working with a London based, integrated digital agency that specialise in working with premium luxury fashion and lifestyle brands. With several successful new business wins in 2020 this is an agency that is making a lot of noise in the industry and rapidly growing making this the perfect time to join!
This agency is looking for a result - driven Biddable specialist, with a strong background in implementing innovative initiatives that reach and convert affluent audiences.
You will have an extensive background in executing Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Analytics projects for premium and luxury clients using a combination of tools and techniques. Overall responsibilities will include:
- Constructing intelligent short and long-term strategies to deliver against client objectives
- Coach and lead account executives by fostering a collaborative spirit that encourages continuous experimentation & improvement
- Day-to-day account management and continued monitoring of biddable campaigns
- Technical optimisation with utilisation of both automated strategies and granular optimisation
- In-depth keyword research to inform account structuring and to reach specific audiences
- Audience research to inform targeting and ensure ads reach relevant audiences
- Segmentation of audiences, remarketing and CRM lists to be used for targeting
- Competitive research and analysis
- Forecast performance and spend for future budget recommendations
- Advanced structuring of PLA campaigns with rigorous bid management and optimisation
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time and on budget, preferably exceeding expectations
- Create engaging and persuasive ad copy that clearly states the benefits of the clients' proposition and encourages clicks/conversion.
- Briefing creative and technical requirements to external client partners, where applicable
- Weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting for clients and the internal team
- Manage the translation of ad copy into other languages through the company's translation partners
- Producing client-facing reports and presentations
- Where applicable, attend/run client meetings, strategy workshops or client briefing/reporting calls and support with the preparation for these meetings and the delivery of relevant outputs.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of client contracts and deliverable.
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
To be successful for the role of Biddable Specialist, you will need to:
- 4-5+ years experience in Paid Search / Paid Social
- High level of demonstrable technical proficiency in Google and Bing Ads
- Experience using Google Analytics & any other reporting tool, as well as attribution platforms such as Facebook Attribution and Doubleclick Campaign Manager.
- Google Ads Certified - Search & Shopping
- Understanding of the wider paid media ecosystem (e.g paid social, programmatic)
- Experience with premium & luxury markets/clients
- Accustomed to working on retail accounts with a high degree of seasonality
- Experience working internationally on multi-language PPC campaigns
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong organisational skills, goal-orientated
- Outgoing & positive thinker
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Good degree-level education (ideally in a marketing / IT/ finance or economics discipline)
- An understanding and passion for all things digital.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Good understanding of Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiar with technology, even if not necessary with a deep knowledge
- Team management skills/experience.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Has a positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.