City of London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, successful global tech start-up who provide localised ad solutions across any platform. They are a Facebook marketing partner and were recently winner of the Facebook innovation spotlight award for "real- result". This business has a global presence employing over 50 people with 22 of those Headquartered in London.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Biddable expert with 2 years + experience. As the manager you will lead a team of 3 + and will be responsible for identifying best optimisation strategies across search, social and display. You will manage the execution of campaigns and develop key client relationships. You will also be involved in identifying technological evolution to increase effectiveness in campaign optimisation.
- Work across PPC and Paid Social for a high volume of multiple clients.
- Build paid search campaigns as per requirements of the clients' business and activity goals:
- Categorise and structure keywords in appropriate Ad Groups
- Write effective and compelling ad copy, according to best practice
- Implement and research negative keywords
- Build Facebook campaigns as per requirements of the clients' business and activity goals:
- Research relevant interests and targeting profiles
- Implement appropriate creative
- Set up campaigns according to best practices and check sheets
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- Good degree-level education (ideally in a marketing / IT/ finance or economics discipline)
- An understanding and passion for all things digital.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Good understanding of Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiar with technology, even if not necessary with a deep knowledge
- Team management skills/experience.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Has a positive attitude, is self-confident, and welcomes new challenges.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Executive Consultant - Performance
0203 869 2067 | 07547 809 618
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.