Amber Millar Chambers
about 2 months ago
Senior Brand Marketing & Content Manager (Maternity Cover 12months FTC: Job Share) - Retail
This is a rare opportunity step in to a Senior role with an exciting company birthed under one of the biggest household names in fashion & retail. Covering the position of the Senior Marketing & Content manager, you will work within the London branch across a portfolio of global brands. During your time you will support the strategic and creative development of the brand catalysing expansion plans across EMEA.
Alongside creative, buying and merchandising PR teams, you will be a key figure in evolving and executing compelling product marketing campaigns evidencing strong knowledge and skills in creating and executing creative content. You will ensure coherence across EU led, US markets and its relevance to the EMEA market. This is a creative role, requiring a hand on approach through to point of delivery, maintaining the ability to bring solutions to problems whilst working in a fast paced environment within apparel, accessories and home.
- The chance to work with one of the biggest names globally in Fashion & Retail
- Work amongst a creative atmosphere managing a team of 5
- Access to a range of perks; the likes of Well-being support inclusive of free gym and on-site wellness room as well as 40% all partnered brands.
Working as the Maternity Cover for Senior Brand Marketing & Content Manager you will;
- Make use of consumer insight to aid the developing of our EU marketing Strategy.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in the development of out monthly product marketing campaigns with aim to generate excitement and deliver on commercial goals.
- Act as the gate keeper for all creative copy and content and lead our growing social presence.
- Lead and coach 5 person marketing team.
- Lead executive reviews of progress alongside internal senior stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Exhibit relevant experience leading and managing a marketing team across brand or retail.
- Be successful in measuring marketing initiatives, leading and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Have experience also in end- end campaign and brand management, taking into account the bigger picture of the brand and flawless execution.
- Be self- motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit, and proficient at managing multiple projects in synergy within a fast paced environment,
- Budget management experience is also favoured.
- Have extensive experience in working across Brand and Content marketing with time spent in a management position-preferably but not limited to the retail sector
- Are passionate about working with creative teams and illuminating ideas.
- Are a strong team player
Apply Now !!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.