City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + £30k OTE
5 months ago
Senior Business Development Manager
London - Sales
Salary - £40 - £55,000 - (£85,000) 1st year OTE + Flexible Working
About the Client:
This client offers an exciting and noise cutting SaaS offering in the events space. In their third year, having expanded rapidly there is now an international expansion focused in Dublin and Amsterdam. This business is reinventing the events industry using technology, and a diverse and exciting product offering.
After creating an exciting culture and an agile environment they have been listed in the UK Start-ups Top 10 for three consecutive years and have recently received Series A ready for product development and company-wide expansion.
If you are self-motivated, driven and energetic this fast-paced environment will support you in development whilst working alongside some of the best sales minds in the industry. Alongside great development opportunity, the package and commission are one of the best in industry.
About your role;
- You will be focused on driving new business within specific verticals, delivering to monthly SaaS revenue targets.
- You are given the opportunity to manage a 360 sales cycle, including the closing of a process with senior stakeholders.
- Responsibility excludes creating accurate forecasts of monthly and Quarterly revenue including commitments and closing tactics
- On a day to day, you will be involved with the researching and mapping of FTSE 100 targets within specific sectors followed by commercial and contractual negotiations
- Manage all client data through a CRM to ensure all information is logged and accessible.
- A precedent of achieving sales targets for a SaaS business in the following verticals Events, Media, Finance, Tech or Professional Services
- Experience in 360 sales, from demonstrating a product to the closing stages of a sale.
- Ability to engage in a complex dialogue with C-level stakeholders at Enterprise Businesses (CEO, CFO, HR directors)
- 2:1 in a Degree at a top University
- Worked in a start-up / fast paced environment requiring you to be adaptable and
Apply Now or contact Jordon Cornish - Consultant @
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.