£50000 - £70000 per annum + £100000-140000 OTE
26 days ago
The tech is an AI powered multi-language transcription technology that lets companies transcribe their own audio and video content instantly.
Companies currently have to send their content to be transcribed via agencies that can take days (and are expensive) or non AI technologies that make a lot of mistake.
This solution lets you uploads unlimited content and get quick transcriptions - if you've ever had to transcribe something yourself you will know it takes hours to convert minutes of content so this tech is a need to have.
- Amazing Glassdoor reviews
- Flexible culture with a focus on a work/life balance
- Great clients already onboard that you can use as a case study
- Small but rapidly growing team, c.40-50 ppl and will double next year
- Sales support in place including SDRs and marketing
- Opportunities to progress into team lead/management
It's a SaaS hunter new business role!
This means whilst there is lead gen support the best sales people should still be supporting their own pipeline. It's also a lot of F2F & telephone pitching, demos and consultative objection handling to close.
As you'll be dealing with enterprise clients there may be some additional hoops to jump through.
- It's a new business role, working alongside the SDR team to manage your pipeline, pitch to clients all the way through to close
- Pitch the product to technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage enterprise deals - 20 to 100k+ from start to finish
- Educate the client on a relatively new solution and take advantage of being a first mover
- Mentor more junior members of the team
- Help develop new sales collateral and case studies if desired
- Support lead gen activities with the SDR teams
- Help push up the average order value
- Use the existing sales platforms they use to your advantage
- 3 to 7 years SaaS sales experience, selling a SaaS solution to media, publishing, research or similar companies
- You must have closing experience
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings and pitching solutions
- Used to handling 20k+ deal but ideal closer to 50k
- Happy to do a new business role with your own revenue target
- Experienced at prospect and happy to handle your own prospecting when necessary
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox