5 months ago
Our client is an International AI-powered technology, using live basket data to incentivize customers on their client’s terms. The platform understands real-time signals from users to give real-time personalized offers on their site, reducing cart abandonment and lifting revenue.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities for new and current business
- Tracks individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Evaluates options and helps establish and/or identify internal BD priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Works closely with Client Success and Product development to ensure industry trends and client demands/needs are communicated
- Comfortable working toward revenue goals/targets established by the business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Experience working with affiliate marketing agencies, SAAS platforms and Martech
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any related field
- Extremely strong organization skills and ability to continually and appropriately follow up on prospect communications
- Comfortable using 3rd party platforms such as HubSpot, Outreach.io, and other lead generation providers
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills
- Ability to travel (Post pandemic) ~ 15-25% travel
- Comfortable communicating with client over the phone
- Comfortable communicating with clients and colleagues via video conference
- Acceptable space and environment to work remote when needed and/or appropriate
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Strong leadership skills & willingness to share/mentor jr. level employees
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore