Loc - 937368 - SD_1584538547
6 months ago
This platform helps online retail (but not limited to, they often work with fashion and travel) gain an uplift in online sales by driving conversion with the use of scarcity marketing.
The idea is if you can send signals that help a customer to buy when they could have hesitated and eventually could have not followed through with their purchase you can see uplifts in online sales of about 10-15%, for companies dealing with 100s of millions in revenue that's a very attractive ROI.
They have a very attractive and simply comms structure in place, great clients on board, really good pipeline, they're a company in profit and they will give you all the flexibility you need to go out and sell how you want.
As a start-up you will be so important to their growth and shaping their future.
- Hunter new business role, you will be tasked with developing your own pipeline, pitching to new clients and managing the sales process over the line
- Generating new leads and working on incoming leads within the retail and travel sector
- Work closely with tech partners to close new business
- Put together POC and using a consultative sales models really get under the skin of the client to calculate the ROI they can deliver
- Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
- 3-5 years sales experience in the UK SaaS space with at least 1 year selling a ecommerce marketing technology similar to these guys
- Have your own revenue target (at least 600k P/A) for which you are closing your own SaaS deals of a size at least 50k
- Have experience at handling F2F client meetings and putting briefs together
- Happy to generate leads from scratch including social selling and cold calling
- Contacts within retail and ecommerce marketing departments
- Happy to work across Europe
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.