£30000 - £35000 per annum
28 days ago
Senior Campaign Manager, Advertising Marketplace, London, £30,000-£35,000
My client is a well-known advertising marketplace that operates across a number of sectors. They are looking for an experienced Senior Campaign Manager to join the UK team to help take them to the next level!
As the Senior Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Full delivery of campaigns supporting online sales teams
- Management of a select client base being the first point of contact from an operational perspective
- Provide inventory analysis, optimisation and insight across the company
- Use GAM (Google Ad Manager) to manage and monitor online ad campaigns
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic company
- Experience in Ad Operations and Campaign Management with great social skills
- 2+ years experience using GAM (Google Ad Manager)
- Experience working in a high-paced environment, working to deadlines and delivering under pressure
- Ideally a good understanding Salesforce & Rich Media knowledge
- Able to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Senior Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox