£350 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Senior Category Manager
Contract until December 2022
London / Chertsey
Do you want to work for one of the world leading electronic companies? Perhaps you've got a passion for technology products and a thirst for management. Then this could be the role for you!
My client is looking for a Senior Category Manager to lead the charge on sales growth and driving strategy. If you're from an FMCG, Retail or consumer Electronic background then keep reading!
- Strategy development and execution
- You will be working with the Head of Category
- Planning and implementation of category level strategies
- Working on cross function task forces
- Product management and market sensing
- Managing the product lifecycle
- Working with the Global Product planning team
- Set out and continuously review sales expectations
- Create contingency plans where products are not performing
- Pricing and commercials
- You will have 1 direct report
- Experience within FMCG, Retail or Consumer products
- Experience managing at least 1 direct report
- 5+ years experience within a category or product management role
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially within a team
(For the full Job Description, please send your CV )
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK ***
You can apply for this role of Senior Category Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.