£40000 - £50000 per annum + + 20% OTE + benefits
16 days ago
My client is the world's largest programmatic media & technology platform, and the programmatic trading desk for one of London's agency holding groups.
The company has over 60 offices worldwide and 1800 programmatic experts and are looking for an experienced salesperson to join their team to deliver programmatic campaigns for clients.
As a Senior Client Development Manager, you will be identifying business strategies and selling programmatic campaigns to clients across Group M.
As a Senior Client Development Manager, your responsibilites will include:
- Selling market leading programmatic solutions into agencies across your given patch
- Networking, building relationships and developing your own portfolio across your agency patch
- Identify business strategy, drive revenue growth, and tailor business models & campaigns for your clients
- Track performance against goals for client campaigns
- Reporting back to and working alongside the Agency Group Director to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your agency clients regularly
- Experienced and motivated salesperson with 3+ years media sales experience
- Great knowledge and experience in programmatic
- You will be keen to work in a growing company to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this Senior Client Development Manager role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox