Senior Client Development Manager – Programmatic Ad Tech - Up to £70,000 + OTE - London
This company are the market leaders in 121 personalised marketing/ad tech!
The tech acquires new customers, retains existing, increases brand consideration, boost sales in specific category's, drive people to conversion and drive traffic from specific locations.
The company are essentially a start up in large company so you'll have the best of both worlds.
• Forrester leader in their space!
• Resources of a larger company and the flexibility + excitement of a start up
• Europe is their most profitable office
• Sunday Times Top 100 places to work
• Massive emphasis on training and development
This role is all about growth, growing existing and newly won accounts, high potential accounts into high spending
• The role is a balance between commercial and relationship building
• Commercially you'll be focused on generating revenue, increasing revenue and growing the potential of accounts
• Relationship building - its not just about quick wins but building on the client relationship over years, this is about the fine detail that makes a client work in closer partnership with you
• Working with a small number of accounts so you'll be stuck into them and no running away from bad news
• Work closely with the AM and CSM teams
• Utilise a very consultative sales methodology
• Be the face of the company at events and be a thought leader in the space
• Experience in either growth sales roles or commercial account management roles with in marketing/ad tech
• Ideally a good knowledge of media/ad tech
• Experience with enterprise brands
• Have your own revenue based targets & have hit them
• Closing and pitching deals
• Can demonstrate long term relationship building with key accounts
• Good longevity in roles highlighting you’ve had consistent success
• Process and metrics driven
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.