New York City
$120k - $150k + bonus
4 months ago
Our client is a global advertising technology company and the pioneer of Search Intelligence. Powering decisions globally for brands, the company uses its proprietary Semantic Technology to analyse over 33 billion monthly searches from over 2.2bn consumers worldwide.
The technology produces game changing insights and powers highly effective media activations on every channel and on every device and their cutting edge product suite is powering campaigns for hundreds of the world’s largest brands, including Apple, Disney, Amazon, Nike and Spotify.
To date, they have raised $13 million in investment and after 7 years of global expansion, they now operate globally with Headquarters in London and offices in Manchester, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Kiev, New York, Boston and Chicago. They have a global team of 200+ are powering record company growth and disrupting the global advertising industry.
Due to growth they are now seeking a Senior Client Strategy Manager to join the team in New York.
- Provide First Class Customer Service and Build Long-Standing Partnerships with Clients
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, acting as a point of contact for existing customers both direct and via media agencies and agency trading desks
- Own pre and post-sale support for top tier 1 clients
- Be an expert on your accounts and understand all challenges within the industry as a whole to become a proactive and trusted partner
- Ability to understand the data and use data to ‘tell a story’ to your client through reportable insights, wrap up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Support the Account Executive throughout the sales process by being an active participant on client meetings, navigate and influence media planners and buyers, and compliment client objectives with suite of corresponding products.
- Be comfortable upselling, cross-selling and entertaining clients with or without sales counterparts
- Be Strategic and understand components of selling opportunities and be able to articulate at a client level
- Develop and execute revenue growth strategy for your tier 1 clients
- Influence client strategy by having a thorough understanding of their business and grow accounts through account plans, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Work with Sales team to drive growth across DR, Video, Brand and Cross Screen/Mobile in line with revenue targets
- Remain organized with the ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills
- Keep the client at the core of everything you do, and provide world class customer service through continued support from operations and sales
- Own/Utilize campaign data analytics and insights (i.e. best practices, historical performance data, case studies, analytics tools and client campaign history) to enhance the client partnership and grow the revenue
- You are flexible, dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable engaging with any level
- You are not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn: Be an expert within the digital advertising space and understand all challenges while always thinking in solutions
- 5+ years of media experience in a client facing role
- 2+ years in a leadership position – either managing or mentoring other team members
- Successful candidate must be a strategic thinking with a strong interest in advertising/media, consumer insights and business
- Strong analytics skills, business acumen
- Must be proactive, results-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/lorna-blackmore
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox