12 months ago
My client is a US based tech company who are revolutionising the Retail industry instore. They have dominated the market in the states, and have now launched in the UK and Europe, with London being their EMEA hub.
They've won a considerable amount of Enterprise business around Europe, which are currently being managed from the US. They now need a Customer Success leader in the UK to take control of these Enterprise accounts, grow out their Customer Success processes and grow their team by leading the hiring process.
You will be in an individual contributor role for the near future, learning the product and the company, but absolutely with the view to hire beneath you.
With an amazing amount of support from the US, a fast-growing team in the UK and a lot of new funding, this is really a great opportunity to join a growing business with an amazing tech!
As a Senior Client Success Manager/Director, you will:
- Manage a portfolio the companies biggest and best clients around Europe, across Retail.
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the Head of Sales closely to support on clients
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible across Europe and the UK
- Grow a team in the near future of CSM's
- You will have at least 5 years' experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role with considerable Enterprise clients ideally in retail or ecommerce.
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously and manage very senior Stakeholders (C level, VP's, Heads of)
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics
- You will have experience managing people before, or strong leadership qualities to take this on
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of the retail industry and how companies work
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks on a Friday
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.