Senior Commercial Analyst
London (2 days per week)
£55,000 + benefits & incentives
This is an excellent opportunity to working for heritage retailer who have transformed themselves into an ecommerce powerhouse, specialising in a wide range of retail product categories from fashion, beauty, home, tech and more!
The business boast an incredible success story and have grown from strength to strength in the past couple of years and are now investing heavily into upgrading their retail data function.
This role is to come in as an analytics and insights expert to take a lead role and support the Head of Analytics in leveraging vast amounts of data on marketing, sales and retail business data to facilitate company growth.
- Work for a famed online retail business who have made huge strides in their digital transformation
- Lead on all company analytics projects and deliver tangible change to a global business
- Work with a vast amount of data across different brands to deliver best in class analytics and insights
- Based London with plenty of flexible working (typically 2 days per week)
- Provide strategic analysis, business modelling, and reporting to top executives on commercial performance, trends, and future directions.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to improve decision-making through forecasts, process enhancements, and analytics.
- Support organisational strategic goals and drive efficiency.
- Foster collaboration across different divisions to align with the company's strategic objectives.
- Develop decision-making processes and tools for enhanced effectiveness.
- Facilitate Global and Quality Improvement integration through common metrics and data enablement
- Extensive background in analytics from a digital/retail/commercial business
- Experience working with large datasets, from initial ingestion/collection through to end analysis
- Advanced skills in SQL and visualisation tools is essential
- Strong understanding of of BI technical infrastructure
- Strong presentation of insights and stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager - Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.