City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
6 days ago
Senior Commercial Analyst
We are currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Analyst for a leading British e-commerce company. You will be part of a team that is responsible for compiling the business' online shop window using both qualitative and quantitative data to select the most appropriate deals to display on-site to customers, on a day by day basis.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Providing sales team focus to improve the quality of deals submitted for site by analysing deal performance.
- Owning and growing relevant market revenues, spotting key trends and driving opportunities to drive revenue.
- Preparing email content sent out to the relevant subscriber base by analysing deal performance & customer trends.
- Preparing presentational data for clients containing results of campaign email material.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns & email material.
- Providing strategic & commercial insight to senior management.
- Driving operational change to improve schedule planning & identifying needs & opportunities within the business to increase customer engagement.
Technical Skills required:
- Degree or previous experience in a relevant sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (e.g. excel) is beneficial
- Ability to analyse data sets in order to arrive at logical conclusions
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox