City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Commercial Analyst
We are currently recruiting a Senior Commercial Analyst for a leading British e-commerce company. You will be part of a team that is responsible for compiling the business' online shop window using both qualitative and quantitative data to select the most appropriate deals to display on-site to customers, on a day by day basis.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Providing sales team focus to improve the quality of deals submitted for site by analysing deal performance.
- Owning and growing relevant market revenues, spotting key trends and driving opportunities to drive revenue.
- Preparing email content sent out to the relevant subscriber base by analysing deal performance & customer trends.
- Preparing presentational data for clients containing results of campaign email material.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns & email material.
- Providing strategic & commercial insight to senior management.
- Driving operational change to improve schedule planning & identifying needs & opportunities within the business to increase customer engagement.
Technical Skills required:
- Degree or previous experience in a relevant sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (e.g. excel) is beneficial
- Ability to analyse data sets in order to arrive at logical conclusions
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.