City of London
£50,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Our client is one of the largest Publishers in the country, with a raft of instantly recognisable national papers and content providers.
They have recently launched a new product and part of their business which attracts millions of visitors a month. This role will be directly working on this to provide the best product and service possible.
As a Senior Commercial Data Engineer/Developer, you will…
- Expert knowledge of SQL and of relational database systems
- Experience working with modern storage tools like Athena, Redshift, Snowflake and BigQuery
- Experience building big data infrastructure, data ingestion and modeling pipelines.
- Experience designing and building scalable APIs
- Experience consuming and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of commercial data and advertising systems would also be beneficial.
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.