8 months ago
Senior Comms Planning Account Director
Top Media Agency
This a top media agency in the UK and are the home to some of the largest spending clients. This media agency is a destination employer that offers a supportive and progressive environment. Looking at their employees personal and professional development it is an agency that you will thrive in!
This is a fantastic Senior Comms Planning Account Director role working on a key client for this agency!
- Oversee comms planning from the strategy through to reporting and analysis. Act as the agency lead in cross agency collaboration.
- This team are highly successful and have won lots of awards and you will be responsible for continuing this work and pushing boundaries.
- As the Senior Comms Planning Account Director you will not only manage a team of talented individuals you will also develop strong relationships with this key client and the other agencies.
- You will use your experience and knowledge to influence the client and achieve the best possible results for them.
- You will be from a media agency background, who has experience of leading high performing team.
- A combination of excellent strategic skills and creative flair
- Have a keen understanding of digital channels (paid, owned and earned) and their strategic role in delivering business outcomes, as well as video, audio and OOH.
- Excellent team skills and experience of creating a collaborative team culture.
- A positive attitude and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across media planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across Planning so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.