60,000 - 70,000
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of the most established automotive Marketing and Communications Agency in Europe. Founded in 2005, they are a worldwide company with offices in 8 different European and Global locations! They work predominantly in the Automotive industry with huge clients and are looking to expand their client base within and outside of the industry.
They are seeking an ambitious Senior Communication Manager to join their Berlin office!
Prior experience of around 5 years in Digital Marketing is essential.
- Helping to grow the brand image of their clients in Europe, while managing a number of key advertising and communications projects.
- Integrative function and operating across department borders, which include account and project management of communication elements like press Conferences, Digital Touch Points and Event and Motor Shows.
- Combining the knowledge of traditional ATL advertising with the needs of the event and motor show environments, while also ensuring effective usage and utilisation of existing communication contents across different channels.
- Minimum 5 years of advertising and communications experience with top tier agencies and a passion for cars.
- EU automotive experience which includes market coordination.
- Solid experience with a number of well-known brands.
- Digital experience with Live Marketing.
- Firm advocate and driver of integration – ATL and Live Marketing in the first place, but also digital, media, etc are appreciated.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, and preferably some knowledge in German (B1/B2 level).
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.