City of London, London
£90000 - £95000 per annum
14 days ago
Senior Consultant - Ad Tech - London - £90,000 - £95,000
My clients are an award-winning ad tech, dominating all segments of The TV News Ecosystem. They power technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal - results for marketers. The Advisory Services team helps the businesses premium publisher and distributor clients solve some of their most complicated problems around building and growing their businesses. As a Senior Consultant you will support this mission by leveraging product expertise, business and analytical skills and execute complex engagements at scale to drive successful client engagements that deliver maximum value to customers.
Partnering with industry leading businesses like Sky and Channel 4 there are endless opportunities to grow and progress your career. This role will involve acting as a client solutions expert, implementing strategy to keep my client a leading name in the ad tech space. You will have the opportunity to build and manage relationships, which shape the business and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Stock purchase plan
- 8% bonus
- Medical, dental and vision service allowance
As a Senior Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Execute technology consulting projects with leading EU and US media companies, pay-TV operators and online publishers
- Fully own the end-to-end execution of a client engagement or a significant work stream of an even larger engagement
- Provide hands-on guidance, problem-solving, and expertise to support clients connecting their business needs with an appropriate technical solution
- Become an expert in the business and technology powering the future of television, fluent in online video business models, technology, and metrics
- Work with Sales, Engineering and Product teams to deliver recommendations that wrap around our core technology offerings
- Provide strong thought leadership and presence across large, premium clients, from Executive team to day-to-day product suite users
- Develop and own "Trusted Advisor" relationships with small to medium size clients identifying, scoping and overseeing consulting projects to drive their business objectives
- 5 - 8 years of experience with a management consulting firm, media publisher, technology company, or media agency with client-facing responsibilities.
- Foundation in technology with a strong understanding of web, mobile, CTV, video strongly preferred.
- Strong technical acumen and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Strong Project/Program Management experience and organizational skills, has led large client project engagements delegating and overseeing work from project participants, understand delivery and can translate business requirements into tactical, executable outputs to meet client goals.
- Passion for learning new products, ideas and systems quickly, combined with the ability to translate business requirements to meet their strategic goals
You can apply for this role of Senior Consultant now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox