£55,000-£75,000 + benefits
6 months ago
Senior CRM Data Analyst – Analytics – Berlin - £55,000-£75,000 + benefits
A global consumer centric Tech start-up currently taking over the D2C market. They are already established with 7,000 employees split across 70 different nationalities. Located in Berlin, they are looking to increase their team in Data Analytics. They are looking for someone who is experienced in Marketing Analytics, specialising in SQL and Tableau with 2+ years of experience working within CRM databases. Offering strategic decisions to Senior stakeholders to provide a detailed analysis of how they can improve their marketing campaigns!
- Industry: Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis, CRM Data Analytics
- Discounted Products, Weekly Allowances for Onsite Vending Machines, Sport and Leisure Facilities Discounts
- Taking the D2C market by storm, my client is looking for someone who has experience to help improve marketing campaigns.
- D2C market leaders!
- Great benefits such as: Discounted Products, Discounted Sport and Leisure Facilities!
- Diverse and International culture and environment!
- Located in the heart of Berlin!
- Extensive database of 4.2 million customers worldwide!
As a Senior CRM Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a detailed analysis to construct data-driven strategic decisions worldwide.
- Close communication with stakeholders providing an insight into CRM and Marketing analytics to improve the businesses understanding of what is needed!
- Using a variety of tools such as SQL and Tableau and CRM databases to present the data needed to provide informed strategic decisions.
- Sharing all results with stakeholders of all seniority!
- Finally, you will share and develop other analysts’ knowledge to improve performances!
- 5+ Years of experience in Marketing Data Analytics
- 2+ Years of experience in different marketing domains (with a special focus on CRM Databases)
- A degree in either: Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative degrees.
- Experience in CRM databases.
- An experienced SQL coder.
- Good experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau.
You can apply now for this role of Senior CRM Data Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too!
Associate Consultant – Specialising in Product and Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.