£30000 - £35000 per annum
RV- Z- CRM_1582709844
11 months ago
One the of UK's largest online technology platforms that cleverly connects renting, buying and selling property with modern day consumer platforms. The business stands 500+ employees strong with one of the most established digital departments in London. A place where innovation, creativity and fun come together, and the result is greatness.
And now they are looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join their team!
As the Senior CRM Executive your primary focus will be to lead a team of 3 and managing the departments acquisition and retention marketing, looking at how best to communicate to customers and when. Your role will involve:
- Oversee the campaign process to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns are delivered on time.
- Ensure all CRM executives are supported by being the first point of contact for escalated issues and questions.
- Support and report into the Head of CRM with the overarching strategy and own the day-to-day campaign conception, creation, execution and communication of performance (working with the Email Executives)
- Use data and technology to deliver a relevant, targeted and personalised email/CRM experience for our customers and increase customer engagement
- Work closely with the Sales and Account Managers to ensure good communication across the two teams, applying our focus where commercially necessary.
- Proactively look to improve email performance through A/B testing, analysis and new email offerings
- Driving the availability of customer data and optimising its use to enhance and grow the customer database
The Right Candidate
- CRM Email Marketing experience
- Experience of working with ESPs
- Excellent time management/ organisation skills - ability to manage busy schedules and stick to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to strictly follow process
- The ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of using CRM audience selectors - specifically Segment
- Basic HTML Skills
- Experience of working alongside media agencies
- Push/SMS campaign experience
You can apply for this Senior CRM Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.