£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
This is fast-growing, global fintech business operating in one of the industry's most exciting and quickly advancing verticals. Already a major player in this innovative space, this forward-thinking business have their sights set on global domination and now would be a great time to join and help play a decisive part in their success story!
You will be working within the EMEA marketing teams to define and implement the CRM strategy in order to drive client engagement that increases lifetime value and tenure.
- Develop the CRM strategy for multiple brands across different markets
- Develop and implement comms and promotional activities via social media, market news and market analysis etc.
- Manage, lead and develop direct reports to deliver against KPIs above.
- Work with insights team to develop frameworks for reporting, segmentation, targeting strategies, campaign ROI etc.
- Manage all client touch-points in a structured and measurable way by collaborating with senior stakeholders.
- Compile and deliver weekly, monthly CRM reports
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the communication calendar (developed in conjunction with the regional team).
- Take responsibility for the quality of client comms, ensuring the sign off process is followed for each communication.
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of when copy and imagery provided by the content/regional team can be tested and implemented into live campaigns
- Strong CRM experience at a similar level within ecommerce led organisations
- Proven track record of delivering CRM campaigns and journeys that improve client retention.
- Good experience with CRM tools
- Experience delivering real time dynamic email content
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results driven/commercially orientated.
- Customer centric.
- Proactive and goal orientated.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, drive projects and to prioritise effectively.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.