5 months ago
Sphere have recently partnered with one of the world’s largest subscription platforms. This video streaming service is highly international, with offices all over the globe. They are a name you will definitely know, and a company you will undoubtedly want to work for!
They are expanding rapidly, and as a result, are looking to grow their marketing team – starting with a Senior CRM Manager to join their fabulous and dynamic team in BERLIN!
Prior experience of 2-5 experience within CRM, plus fluency in both German and English, is a MUST!
- Have full responsibility of managing their cross-channel CRM campaigns targeted to the DACH region. This includes planning, production, reporting and communication with key stakeholders.
- Help optimize conversion funnels across web, mobile apps and Smart TV devices.
- Ensure initiatives are given towards retention, engagement and win-back targets.
- Have practical experience within CRM and cross-channel communications, especially across platforms like Mobile CRM, Email Marketing and Digital Media.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation technologies like Salesforce, Braze, etc.
- Understand engagement and retention metrics, while having strong expertise in A/B testing.
- Consider yourself to be more analytical/creative than technical – have experience in optimising landing pages.
- Be fluent in both English and German.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.