4 months ago
Senior CRM Marketing Automation Manager - Huge Tech Start-Up - Berlin (relocation offered)
Sphere are partnering with one of the biggest high-growth tech start-ups in the world. They have raised over €350million in funding and are expanding across all global markets. Last year their turnover was over one-billion Euros and they aren’t stopping there!
Joining their Berlin HQ, as their Senior CRM Marketing Automation Manager, you be working as an integral part of their CRM team, sitting within their Automation function and focussing closely on their existing CRM initiatives.
The company has recently undergone a full migration to Salesforce Marketing Cloud, so are determined to get the very best out of this product.
As a Senior CRM Marketing Automation Manager your responsibilities include:
- Responsible for optimising complex user journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Create and review their data extension, while ensuring data quality.
- Overseeing the functionality of all segmentation, messaging, content, imagery, customer journeys and reporting.
- Work cross functionally with other teams – like the tech team, supporting with implementation of new features/releases.
- Minimum 3 years experience within the field of CRM.
- Minimum 3 years experience working directly in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Be highly skilled within SQL – being able to ride SQL queries and code.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.