City of London, London
7 months ago
I am currently looking for a Senior Customer Experience Manager, based in London, to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting. This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach.
As a Senior Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the Customer Experience touch points and brand execution in order to meet global and regional requirements.
- Responsibilities include ensuring that website and mobile experiences, design, creative and content meets target audience needs for both new and returning clients.
- Work with regional marketing leaders, client acquisition, CVM and Insight and analytic to ensure that you deliver against KPI's.
- Own the customer experiences taking responsibility for road map across all proposition enhancements and testing.
- Scope full requirements and prioritise backlogs/ road maps
- Website content strategy road map
- Site navigation and user experience
- Optimisation road map for A/B testing across website / user journeys.
- Working with regional marketing owners, develop marketing strategy and execution for defines target audiences.
- Develop and manage brand proposition.
- Responsibility for owning the Customer Experience projects plan and road map.
- Take responsibility for funnel optimisation across all touch points including landing pages and user journeys.
- Ecommerce related customer acquisition management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market.
- Analytical skills and data driven.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid Ecommerce related content customer experience management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisation preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Editorial and Copy writing experience in a fast moving digital environment.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in online content production.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Results driven.
You can apply for this Senior Customer Experience Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.