City of London
7 months ago
An established global fintech brand with it’s headquarters based in London require a Senior Customer Experience Manager to own the Chinese digital business.
This role would make part of the leadership team and will act as marketing product owner for the Chinese site to ensure the end to end customer experience delivers against the agreed brand propositions.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop a Customer Experience strategy across the websites, apps, platforms and customer touch-points aligned with the brand propositions
- Work with the marketing, product, development, marketing technology, technology, commercial and other internal teams to manage the client acquisition and value management website journeys, landing pages, content, imagery and interfaces with the platforms
- Senior level stakeholder management with internal Product and Marketing teams, as well as the regional business leads
- Demonstrate deep understanding of all aspects affecting the Customer Experience and document the customer offering in a way that is easily understood by all stakeholders.
- Build a KPI driven and prioritised roadmap to deliver an optimised customer experience
- Liaise with product team to optimise the customer experience between the website and application forms, platforms, payment gateways and client account environments
- Establish best practice and ensure that this is aligned with global counterparts.
- Solid ecommerce related marketing product owner/customer experience management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations
- An understanding of the motivators of the target market
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
- Ability to develop effective long-term working relationships both within the department & across departments and at all levels within the organization
- Fluent in Mandarin
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Co-Founder and Director
(+44) 203 728 2971 | (+44) 7903 726 932
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.