£45000 - £68000 per annum + bonus
about 1 year ago
Senior Customer Success Account Manager - Fashion and Retail SaaS - £50,000-65,000 plus 20% bonus and benefits!
My client are an established European SaaS company with over $15 million in funding over recent years. They are market leaders in their country, and have recently launched their UK office with some massive expected growth. Their tech is working with Retailers and Fashion brands to better manages their stock levels, using a variety of different analysis on customer demographics, geographical regions and sales to ensure an efficient stocking of all their stores.
With a UK Average contract value 4 times that of their home country, the UK is expected to be responsible for 40% of the companies total revenue within a year of launch. The UK team is currently 2 people, with this role looking to come on board to manage existing clients but also grow both the team and the portfolio following the funding the company has received.
This role is taking ownership of their 2 UK clients, with a combines spend of £1.5 million, and onboard any new clients won by the sales team as they continue to grow.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage the companies biggest and best clients in the UK in retail on their digital experiences.
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team in Europe on strategy and growth.
- Support the more junior Services person in the UK office to develop them
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- Be overall responsible for revenue and retention of the UK office
- Be responsible for hiring and growing the Customer Success team in the UK.
- You will have at least 4 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management with clients ideally in the retail, fashion or beauty space.
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and upsells.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a passion and an interest in retail and fashion businesses
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.