City of London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonus
9 months ago
My client is one of the leading providers of Personalised Video in the Advertising and Marketing Technology space.
They integrate their personalised Video campaigns into all areas of Digital Marketing to provide customers with targeted ads to increase revenue.
They have recently received a new funding round which is driving a lot of new growth as well as the company now doing better than even with personalisation and ROI being sought after more and more.
As a Senior Client Success Manager, you will:
- Manage the companies biggest and best clients in the UK and US across both Agencies and Brands direct
- Work with clients on digital engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team on strategy and growth.
- Progress into a Director role in the near future
- Support the more junior Services person in the UK office to develop them
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- Meet clients on site as much as possible.
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 4 years' experience either in a Customer Success or Account Management in the Marketing or Advertising tech space
- You will have worked with Tier 1 Enterprise brands previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience managing renewals and upsells.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the Ad Tech industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language, Spanish being ideal.
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.