£50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Senior Customer Success Manager - B2B Marketing Tech Start-Up - £50,000-60,000 base plus bonus, stock and benefits!
My client is a new start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which is in the B2B Marketing space and the are the only business to do what they do in Europe. An incredible space to be in at the moment.
They have grown now to over 30 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being one of the most senior in their Customer Success team. You will be reporting into the Head of Customer Success and managing their most Enterprise accounts.
They want someone who has considerable Customer Success experience in a SaaS environment, ideally from Mar Tech. You will need to have managed and grown Enterprise accounts (£100k plus) and have strong strategic knowledge.
As a Senior CSM you will:
- Report into the Head of Customer Success and work with them on the team strategy
- Manage Enterprise level accounts being responsible for their retention and growth
- Maintain and develop C level relationships with Clients
- Have full ownership of accounts yourself
- Run regular QBRs for accounts
- Support the leaders of the company in company growth
- You will have at least 4 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management in the SaaS space. Ideally in Mar Tech.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
- You have managed Enterprise accounts before
- You have experience managing small contract sizes as well as large
- You will ideally have experience with B2B clients.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You are happy to get stuck into accounts and make the start-up a success!
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.