New York, USA
US$80000 - US$120000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
6 months ago
Senior Customer Success Manager - Enterprise SaaS Start-Up - $80,000-120,000 base plus $20K bonus and stock!
New York City - Semi Remote
Founded not long ago, this Start-up have grown hugely internationally with a team of 50 here in New York. They are market leaders for their technology and have received a huge amount of investment over the last 4 years to allow them to continue to rapidly grow and dominate their specialist area. Now they are continuing this investment and have huge hiring plans for 2022 which you could be a part of!
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client. Their tech is around Web Optimisation, CRO and Testing to make sure that you can understand how your customer is interacting with your website or App.
They are an office of young and passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression, then this is the place for you!
They are ideally looking for someone from a Mar Tech/SaaS background who has worked on Enterprise account before and been completely responsible for renewals and growth.
As a Senior CSM, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of the company's biggest and best clients across the East Coast
- Work with clients on engagement on the platform and personally manage renewals and upsells.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Work with the Head of Customer Success closely
- Manage client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability.
- You will have 3+ years in a Customer Success or Account Management role with some Enterprise experience.
- You will ideally have worked with clients in retail, travel or ecommerce
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have commercial experience expanding accounts
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You will ideally have a second language.
- Flexible working hours
- Health, Dental and Vision cover
- Generous 401K
- Semi remote working with a Manhattan based office
- Bonus Scheme
- Stock options
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
VP North America
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.