about 1 month ago
Senior Customer Success Manager – Legal/Finance Tech Start-Up - £60,000-75,000 + bonus + stock options - London
My client is a start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking to continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which allows their clients to manage their finance and legal teams, and streamline a lot of their work processes. It’s a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
They have grown now to 60 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double in 2022. You will be taking over the team and creating best practice for their clients in Customer Success.
They want someone who has ‘been there and done that’, created strong Customer Success teams and can bring something new to the table in this exciting start-up environment. They also want you to be happy to be ‘hands-on’ with accounts as you are going to be the first Customer Success specialised person in London, and required to hire another 5 this year!
You will need to have managed a portfolio between 20 - 30. It’s also a big plus if you have experience in a law firm/legal tech, have a law degree or have worked in a start-up before and grown a team!
Senior Customer Success Manager
Success for you means:
- Maintain an excellent health score — we monitor customer health in Planhat — by keeping and flipping accounts to green (~80% of your role)
- Meet our Customer Success team's net revenue expansion target by securing renewals in a portfolio of high-touch accounts (~10% of your role)
- Identify expansion opportunities in those accounts to drive success-qualified leads (CSQLs) (~10% of your role)
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management in the SaaS space. Ideally in Legal/Fin Tech.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have lead and developed Customer Success teams before in SaaS companies successfully.
- You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
- You have experience managing small contract sizes as well as large
- You will ideally have experience with B2B clients.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You are happy to get stuck into accounts and make the start-up a success!
- Hybrid working from home, parental leave and choice first work scheme
- Stock Options
- Course classes and certifications
- Relocation support
- Juro Club
- Fitness, health and wellbeing
- Mental health support, fitness, wellbeing budget, women’s health access and more.
- Social food and drink events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2044
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.