City of London, London
£62000 - £73000 per annum + + Bonus
about 1 month ago
You can't build a $1B company without unbelievable people. This brilliant business are so proud of the team they've built and aspire to create a culture that enables everyone to do the best work of their lives. A people-centric culture that believes in the growth of its employees they are happy to pay in the top 25% percentile.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you'll join the business based out of a light, modern office in Old Street, London, and just off Union Square in New York. Last year, they had two desks on one floor in their London office; this year, they've got two floors and state of the art technology.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, your main objectives are to:
- Consultative high touch approach, managing 10-15 Enterprise accounts
- Build strategic relationships with senior stakeholders to understand their priorities and business objectives
- Optimise time to implementation and time to value for our customers
- To constantly be thinking forward about how we can add more value to our customer's business
- Work closely with clients to build them into advocates
- 3+ year's experience in Enterprise Customer Success at a successful SaaS Platform
- Experience of working with 10-12 enterprise accounts at one time - regular F2F contact
- A 2.1 (or equivalent) degree from a top tier university UK or Globally
- Curiosity: you never want to stop learning, never believing you are the complete package.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Customer Success Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product & creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox