City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Bonus
7 months ago
Senior Customer Success Manager - SaaS - £65,000 + Bonus
Central London (Hybrid - Brand new office)
*Hybrid role strategically client-facing with marketing responsibilities*
My client is a fast-growing, well-established and well-experienced SaaS Data company! In an ever-competitive market my client helps connect businesses to their essential customer trends using technology to analyze data from consumers.
Their innovative technology helps predict what decisions customers will be making, eliminate uncertainty and optimizes business's investment power to help support their long term growth plans. You can also enjoy a brand new office based in Shoreditch with onsite showers, a gym, a balcony and a bar!
Their high employee retention and growth comes as a result of their friendly, inclusive and collaborative working structure. They are looking for an addition to their customer success team to work in a hybrid client facing and marketing position. You will gain great exposure working across departments in this role and across several different verticals.
- Ensuring the clients have the best possible experience of the company with a view to securing renewals, as well as championing and evangelising within the wider client organisation.
- You must develop a strategy to equip our clients to optimise their usage of the data.
- foresights base available on Collision (our dynamic trends intelligence platform). You will implement the
- strategy directly and with your fellow Client Partners in rolling out a set of tools
- Attending and leading kick-off and on-boarding process with the client to effectively translate the client needs into clearly defined deliverables, and training the clients on effective self-serve use of the platform.
- Preparing and implementing CRM plans for each client, identifying key objectives, path to renewal and ongoing account growth opportunities and liaising with sales client owner on CRM, including the conducting of quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Dealing with day-to-day communications and delivery of client work, as well as engaging in regular contact points with the client.
- Identifying upsells and referrals from existing clients or other growth opportunities arising from client networks.
- Feeding back new product features to product team, especially those designed to lock in regular usage behaviours of clients.
- Supporting pre-sales by collaborating with sales to review proposed methodologies and scope of services, based on understanding of client needs and product capabilities
- Working with key preferred partners and the client's internal and external (agency) teams to help deliver an end-to-end solution and ascertain results, finding opportunities for case studies wherever possible.
- You are client obsessed, energetic and confident; a strong communicator who can tell trend stories.
- You have a passion implement and achieve strategic goals.
- You are strategic and can develop and roll out cross-company programmes to build strategic capabilities.
- You are a coach, a trainer, a leader by influence, an impact maker.
- You are inquisitive and determined to understand what makes our clients tick, so you can outperform expectation.
- You are a highly effective influencer who can drive outcomes through other teams.
- You are able to build strong relationships at all levels of organisations, both internally and externally.
- Ideally, you are a proven retention and growth professional in a B2B environment with experience of a digital
- platform product.
- A competitive base salary
- Performance bonus scheme
- Workplace pension
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Exciting brand new office with a gym, balcony and a modern decor
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Year in addition to you holiday allowance
- Cycle to work and personal tech schemes
- Wellbeing support programme
- We're a social bunch, who like to work hard and laugh hard.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 869 2044
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.