City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + 20% Bonus
8 months ago
Senior Customer Success Manager - Global Social Marketing Platform - £60,000 - £75,000 base plus bonus
This is an extremely well-known business in their very niche space which increases online conversions exclusively for Ecommerce brands. Unsurprisingly they are doing exceptionally well at the moment with big uptakes in sales, creating a brand new Senior CSM Position to work on Enterprise accounts.
They work with some of the world's biggest retailers, and very much work to an Enterprise model, meaning that you will be working on some of the biggest and best names in the market.
Your role will be to manage engagement, retention and growth of your portfolio of around 10-15 clients.
As a Senior CSM you will:
- Report into the Head of Customer Success and work with them on the team strategy
- Manage Enterprise level accounts being responsible for their retention and growth
- Maintain and develop C level relationships with Clients
- Have full ownership of accounts yourself
- Run regular QBRs for accounts
- Support the leaders of the company in company growth
- You will have at least 4 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management in the SaaS space. Ideally in Mar Tech.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
- You have managed Enterprise accounts before
- You have experience managing small contract sizes as well as large
- You will ideally have experience with B2C clients.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You are happy to get stuck into accounts and make the start-up a success!
- Uncapped Commission Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Fast progression with a start-up
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Monthly social events
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/courtney-cooke-b1207b157/
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.