Senior Data Analyst - UK Fintech - London/hybrid - £58,000
This is a brand new role that has been created as part of an exciting new digital team build to facilitate the launch of some incredible & innovative products for a leading UK fintech.
You will be the first hire into the team and play a decisive role in the implementation Google Analytics, web tagging and customer tracking to ensure optimum customer conversions.
The role is based in Central London with flexible working and a salary of up to £58,000!
- Join a multi-award winning fintech business, famed on their innovation in AI
- Become an integral member in a new, purpose-built digital function focused on the launch of a new cutting edge product
- Be the company expert on digital analytics, conversion and funnel optimisation
- Great benefits and flexible working, along with unrivalled training and support
- Provide analytical insight to improve customer acquisition conversion rates and support delivery of conversion changes through analytical support
- Work with internal teams to understand impacts of system and policy changes to conversion
- Design and lead the development of detailed conversion reporting
- Work with BI to automate the reports
- Responsible for the accurate monitoring of pricing & profitability metrics.
- Complete ad hoc analysis and support projects across the business in line with priorities
- University degree level or similar with a numerical background.
- Strong coding experience with a proven track record to extract relevant data (Preferably SQL or Python)
- Ability to analyse data, understand trends, clearly articulate findings and recommendations
- Proven ability to produce life time product valuation on a “per average customer” level within excel and other technologies e.g. Python, SQL or VBA
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Manager – Data, Insights & Anaytics
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.