City of London, London
£35000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Data Analyst - Global Marketing Solutions Leader - ( £35,000 - £55,000)
A global enterprise data, analytics and software as a service company that uniquely fuses trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results has helped brands make sense of fragmented data and changing technologies to drive greater reach, revenue, and return - all based on customer understanding.
This innovative and industry leading company utilises a channel and media neutral approach, they leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximise customer value.
-They are a trusted partner hundreds of global brands and work with the likes of Google, Ebay, IBM, Facebook, HP, Pandora and Spotify
-Over 4000 employees worldwide and a rapidly growing team of 400 across Europe
-Work collaboratively with fellow analysts, data scientists and even data architects on projects for leading brands
- Client-facing role where you will works across various industries to deliver consumer/market insight
- Focuses on analytical projects that deliver significant revenue (or value).
- Works closely with Team Leader and/or Product Leaders to identify new development initiatives.
- Works with other data analysts, data scientists, software developers, and project managers across different functions to complete projects.
- Prepare and present results to stakeholders.
- Mentor junior analyst and take responsibility for projects, develop your management skills!
- Experience in Tableau/Power BI
- 2-5 years experiences in a similar similar role
- Fluent programming skills in SQL
- Good stakeholder management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.