Senior Data Analyst - Global Entertainment Business - £50,000 - £55,000 (DOE) + bonus - London/Hybrid
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading gaming business who are revolutionising the sector and scaling at pace.
You will join a well established analytics function and come with bags of experience in data & analytics, have worked in analysing CRM & customer related data and know SQL like the back of your hand.
- Join a team of expert data analysts and become the specialist in CRM and customer data
- Own key projects for all things digital and customer analytics and modelling
- Fantastic growth opportunities, quick progress and career advancement courses
- Work for a world leading organisation who boast a fun and modern culture
- Collaborate with the marketing team in designing engaging campaigns
- Deliver customer insights and make recommendations through post campaign analysis
- Hands-on modelling and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional senior stakeholders to optimise customer loyalty and CLV
- Drive continuous improvement in tools and technology sued for analysis
- Define and implement measurement strategies
- Extensive experience in data and analytics
- Experience in CRM, customer, campaign or marketing analytics
- Expert practical experience in A/B testing
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Ability to interpret and data and drive business decisions
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager – Data, Analytics & Insights
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here