Senior Data Analytics Manager - Global Media Events Leader - £70,000 - £90,000 - London
Senior Data Analytics Manager role at one of the world’s leading event’s organisers, producing and delivering innovative and market-leading events since 1947. In more recent times the firm has grown into a truly international business, with a portfolio of events and media brands across a range of vertical markets.
- Their 950+ employees based in our 13 offices worldwide specialise in delivering first class marketing, networking, and information solutions in high value sectors, both in mature and emerging geographies.
- Clients include Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, John Lewis and many more
- Opportunity to grow your own team and hire analysts
- Driving the data agenda in the product team (content) and linking with marketing to support creation and delivery of high performance products.
- Developing data analytics capabilities within the new technology set-up to support all customer and marketing related activity
- Owning the data quality and being responsible for ensuring data quality is consistent and reliable in the new technology set-up.
- Either directly developing predictive models or working with the team to develop predictive models to support omni channel marketing activity
- Developing an automated campaign reporting suite which is used to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Strong Experience using data analytics to improve marketing campaign effectiveness
- Strong Experience of SQL & PowerBi (similar tools), R and Python Skills are desirable
- 5+ years experience across marketing/customer analytics
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.