City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Data Insight Analyst - Ecommerce - £55,000
This is an exciting new UK based brand of a global homewares supplier based in the US who's aim is to disrupt the UK market through digital innovation. This is a start-up environment but with the financial backing of an established global player meaning that fast growth, quick implementation of new ideas and career progression are all at the top of the agenda.
- Identify, understand and influence key drivers of website performance
- Develop business cases for implementing and prioritsing website features
- Support on the optimisation of company pricing strategy
- Work closely with marketing, product, engineering and other teams to test and implement changes
- Devise and implement A/B tests, measurements and communicate results
- Cleanse data to allow easy access for wider team members
- Apply statistical modelling to complex data
- Maintain and improve company management information reports
- Degree in STEM related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Expert working knowledge of SQL
- Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics (or similar)
- Sound experience in building data visualisation reports
- Sound understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Python (desired)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.